Conflict of interest We have no conflicts of interest connected with this study.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Increased levels of COX-2 and oral lichen planus
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, page 395, March 2013
How to Cite
Pigatto, P.D., Spadari, F., Bombeccari, G.P. and Guzzi, G. (2013), Increased levels of COX-2 and oral lichen planus. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 395. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04510.x
Funding sources None.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.