Conflict of interest G.O. and M.W. are officers or employees of Intrinsic Lifesciences LLC and have ownership interest in the company. Intrinsic Lifesciences LLC is the laboratory that performed the serum hepcidin immunoassay described in this manuscript. E.D., J.T-F., R.M-L., R.D., J. S-T., C.M. and C.H. declare no competing financial interests.
Increased serum hepcidin levels in patients with porphyria cutanea tarda
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages e68–e74, January 2013
How to Cite
Darwich, E., To-Figueras, J., Molina-López, R.A., Deulofeu, R., Olbina, G., Westerman, M., Sánchez-Tápias, J.M., Muñoz-Santos, C. and Herrero, C. (2013), Increased serum hepcidin levels in patients with porphyria cutanea tarda. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e68–e74. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04511.x
Funding sources This study was supported by a research grant (Emili Letang 2009 grants) from Hospital Clinic de Barcelona to Esteve Darwich, and with the collaboration of ‘La Fundació per la Promoció de la Dermatologia de Catalunya’.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Received: 24 October 2011; Accepted: 20 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.