Conflict of interest None declared.
Intra- and inter-observer reliability of the application of the cellulite severity scale to a Spanish female population
Article first published online: 6 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 694–698, June 2013
How to Cite
De La Casa Almeida, M., Suarez Serrano, C., Jiménez Rejano, J.J., Chillón Martínez, R., Medrano Sánchez, E.M. and Rebollo Roldán, J. (2013), Intra- and inter-observer reliability of the application of the cellulite severity scale to a Spanish female population. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 694–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04536.x
Funding sources None declared.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2012
- Received: 18 December 2011; Accepted: 5 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.