Conflict of interest None.
Clinical, dermoscopic and reflectance confocal microscopy features of sebaceous neoplasms in Muir–Torre syndrome
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 699–705, June 2013
How to Cite
Moscarella, E., Argenziano, G., Longo, C., Cota, C., Ardigò, M., Stigliano, V., Mete, L.S., Donati, P., Piana, S., Silipo, V., Catricalà, C., Albertini, G. and Zalaudek, I. (2013), Clinical, dermoscopic and reflectance confocal microscopy features of sebaceous neoplasms in Muir–Torre syndrome. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 699–705. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04539.x
Funding source None.
Funding support Dr Elvira Moscarella is currently supported by the Funding support the Italian Ministry of Health Ricerca Finalizzata 2007 (C. Catricalà) and ISS-ACC (C. Catricalà).
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Received: 15 December 2011; Accepted: 7 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!