Conflict of interest None declared.
Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction among syphilis patients in China
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1304–1307, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Wang, L.-N. and Zheng, H.-Y. (2013), Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction among syphilis patients in China. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1304–1307. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04544.x
Funding sources None declared.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received: 10 December 2011; Accepted: 26 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!