Christopher Barbara (Malta), Bertille de Barbeyrac (France), Maria Jose Borrego (Portugal), Tania Crucitti (Belgium), Alexandros Daponte (Greece), Marius Domeika (Sweden), Viorica Gheorghiu (Romania), Karin Haar (Germany), Björn Herrmann (Sweden), Steen Hoffmann (Denmark), Kai Joers (Estonia), Margaretha Jurstrand (Sweden), Hilde Klovstad (Norway), Juta Kroica (Latvia), Vesta Kucinskiene (Lithuania), Servaas A. Morre (The Netherlands), Sander Ouburg (The Netherlands), Michael Pfleiderer (Germany), Mirja Puolakkainen (Finland), Dace Rezeberga (Latvia), Magdalena Rosinska (Poland), Peter Sasieni (UK), Emma Savage (UK), Par Sparen (Sweden), Inga Velicko (Sweden), and Aija Zilevica (Latvia).
Diagnostics, surveillance and management of sexually transmitted infections in Europe have to be improved: lessons from the European Conference of National Strategies for Chlamydia Trachomatis and Human Papillomavirus (NSCP conference) in Latvia, 2011
Article first published online: 28 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1308–1311, October 2013
How to Cite
Ozolins, D., D’Elios, M.M., Lowndes, C.M., Unemo, M. and on behalf of the members of the NSCP Conference Scientific Committee (2013), Diagnostics, surveillance and management of sexually transmitted infections in Europe have to be improved: lessons from the European Conference of National Strategies for Chlamydia Trachomatis and Human Papillomavirus (NSCP conference) in Latvia, 2011. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1308–1311. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04545.x
Funding sources The conference took place as a result of the project ‘European Conference of National Strategies for Chlamydia trachomatiis and Human Papillomavirus-NSCP’, which received funding from the European Union within the framework of the Public Health Programme.
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2012
- Received: 9 November 2011; Accepted: 26 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.