Conflict of interests The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Morphology of basal cell carcinoma in high definition optical coherence tomography: en-face and slice imaging mode, and comparison with histology
Article first published online: 28 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages e97–e104, January 2013
How to Cite
Maier, T., Braun-Falco, M., Hinz, T., Schmid-Wendtner, M.H., Ruzicka, T. and Berking, C. (2013), Morphology of basal cell carcinoma in high definition optical coherence tomography: en-face and slice imaging mode, and comparison with histology. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e97–e104. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04551.x
Funding sources This work was supported by the Curd-Bohnewand-Fonds of the University of Munich (to TM), by the Matthias Lackas Foundation and the Dr. Helmut Legerlotz Foundation (to CB).
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2012
- Received: 27 January 2012; Accepted: 27 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!