Conflict of interest The authors declare no relevant conflict of interest pertaining to this manuscript.
Association between psoriasis and viral infections in the United States: focusing on hepatitis B, hepatitis C and human immunodeficiency virus
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
How to Cite
Kanada, K.N., Schupp, C.W. and Armstrong, A.W. (2012), Association between psoriasis and viral infections in the United States: focusing on hepatitis B, hepatitis C and human immunodeficiency virus. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04563.x
Funding source None.
Financial disclosures No relevant financial conflict of interest. AWA has served as investigator and consultant to Abbott, Amgen and Janssen.
Prior presentation This manuscript has not been previously published and is not under consideration in the same or substantially similar form in any other peer-reviewed media.
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Received: 22 November 2011; Accepted: 3 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!