Conflict of interest The authors declare that they have no competing interests as defined by the Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, or other interests that might be perceived to influence the results and discussion reported in this paper.
Functional associations of genetic variants involved in the clinical manifestation of erythropoietic protoporphyria in the Argentinean population
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 754–762, June 2013
How to Cite
Colombo, F.P., Rossetti, M.V., Méndez, M., Martínez, J.E., Enríquez de Salamanca, R., del C. Batlle, A.M. and Parera, V.E. (2013), Functional associations of genetic variants involved in the clinical manifestation of erythropoietic protoporphyria in the Argentinean population. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 754–762. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04566.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
- Received: 24 January 2012; Accepted: 10 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.