Conflict of interest The research at the Melanoma Unit in Barcelona is partially funded by Grants 03/0019, 05/0302, 06/0265 and 09/1393 from Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias, Spain; by the CIBER de Enfermedades Raras of the Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain; by the AGAUR 2009 SGR 1337 of the Catalan Government, Spain and by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) of the US National Institute of Health (NIH) (CA83115).
Genetic variations of patients with familial or multiple melanoma in Southern Brazil
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages e179–e185, February 2013
How to Cite
Grazziotin, T.C., Rey, M.C.W., Bica, C.G., Pinto, L.A., Bonamigo, R.R., Puig-Butille, J.A., Cuellar, F. and Puig, S. (2013), Genetic variations of patients with familial or multiple melanoma in Southern Brazil. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e179–e185. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04567.x
Funding sources The work was part of the project GenoMEL founded by the European Commission under the 6th Framework Programme, Contract nº: LSHC-CT-2006-018702.
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
- Received: 4 January 2012; Accepted: 18 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.