Conflicts of interest None declared.
Induction and exacerbation of psoriasis with Interferon-alpha therapy for hepatitis C: A review and analysis of 36 cases
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 771–778, June 2013
How to Cite
Afshar, M., Martinez, A.D., Gallo, R.L. and Hata, T.R. (2013), Induction and exacerbation of psoriasis with Interferon-alpha therapy for hepatitis C: A review and analysis of 36 cases. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 771–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04582.x
Funding sources that supported work MA is supported by a fellowship grant from the National Psoriasis Foundation. RLG is supported by NIH grants R01 AR052728, R01 AI052453, R01 AI0833358, HHSN272201000020C and a Merit Award from the Veterans Administration.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Received: 28 February 2012; Accepted: 23 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.