Conflicts of interest The authors state no conflict of interest.
OX40 ligand and OX40 are increased in atopic dermatitis lesions but do not correlate with clinical severity
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages e197–e205, February 2013
How to Cite
Ilves, T. and Harvima, I.T. (2013), OX40 ligand and OX40 are increased in atopic dermatitis lesions but do not correlate with clinical severity. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e197–e205. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04587.x
Funding sources Kuopio University Hospital, University of Eastern Finland, the Cancer Center of Eastern Finland, The Mast Cell Network
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Received: 17 January 2012; Accepted: 30 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.