Conflict of interest The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
Analysis of serum chemokine levels in patients with HIV-associated eosinophilic folliculitis
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages e212–e216, February 2013
How to Cite
Yokobayashi, H., Sugaya, M., Miyagaki, T., Kai, H., Suga, H., Yamada, D., Minatani, Y., Watanabe, K., Kikuchi, Y., Tamaki, T. and Sato, S. (2013), Analysis of serum chemokine levels in patients with HIV-associated eosinophilic folliculitis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e212–e216. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04592.x
Funding source This research was funded by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Technology in Japan.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Received: 22 December 2011; Accepted: 3 May 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Chemokines and Skin Diseases, Archivum Immunologiae et Therapiae Experimentalis, 2015, 63, 2, 109,
- 2Eosinophilic Skin Diseases: A Comprehensive Review, Clinical Reviews in Allergy & Immunology, 2015,, , , ,
- 3Chronic pruritus in HIV-positive patients in the southeastern United States: Its prevalence and effect on quality of life, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2014, 70, 4, 659, , , , , , , ,