Note that four-year safety data have since been presented: Reich K, et al. 22nd World Congress of Dermatology, May 2011. FC07-03.
Does p40-targeted therapy represent a significant evolution in the management of plaque psoriasis?
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 19th EADV, Gothenburg, 2010
Volume 26, Issue Supplement s5, pages 2–8, August 2012
How to Cite
Griffiths, C. E.M. and Girolomoni, G. (2012), Does p40-targeted therapy represent a significant evolution in the management of plaque psoriasis?. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 2–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04604.x
Conflicts of interest CEMG has been a consultant, investigator, and/or speaker for Abbott, Centocor, Janssen, Merck Serono, Novartis, Pfizer, Schering-Plough, and Wyeth, and grant support from Merck Serono. GG has been a consultant, investigator, and/or speaker for Janssen, Pfizer, Abbott, MerckSerono, Novartis, Celgene, and Schering Plough.
Funding Source Development of this supplement was supported by Janssen Pharmaceutica NV.
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.