Conflict of Interest The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
An observational, prospective study of monthly adalimumab therapy for disease maintenance in psoriasis patients: a possible new therapeutic option for good responders to the initial induction treatment
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1444–1447, November 2013
How to Cite
Taniguchi, T., Noda, S., Takahashi, N., Yoshimura, H., Mizuno, K. and Adachi, M. (2013), An observational, prospective study of monthly adalimumab therapy for disease maintenance in psoriasis patients: a possible new therapeutic option for good responders to the initial induction treatment. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1444–1447. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04610.x
Funding sources None declared.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Received: 2 March 2012; Accepted: 16 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.