Conflict of Interest Dr. Koo has received research support and/or lecture honoraria from the following companies: Abbott Labs, Amgen, Astellas, Galderma, Genentech, Photomedex, Ranbaxy, Stiefel and Warner Chilcott. Dr. Wu has received research funding from Abbott Laboratories, Amgen and Pfizer. Dr. Park does not have any conflicts of interest to disclose.
A randomized, ‘head-to-head’ pilot study comparing the effects of etanercept monotherapy vs. etanercept and narrowband ultraviolet B (NB-UVB) phototherapy in obese psoriasis patients
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 899–906, July 2013
How to Cite
Park, K.K., Wu, J.J. and Koo, J. (2013), A randomized, ‘head-to-head’ pilot study comparing the effects of etanercept monotherapy vs. etanercept and narrowband ultraviolet B (NB-UVB) phototherapy in obese psoriasis patients. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 899–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04611.x
Funding sources This study was supported in part by Amgen.
Role of sponsors The sponsors had no role in the design and conduct of the study; in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data; or in the preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Received: 1 March 2012; Accepted: 16 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.