Conflict of Interest None declared.
Association of chronic plaque psoriasis and severe periodontitis: a hospital based case-control study
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 967–972, August 2013
How to Cite
Lazaridou, E., Tsikrikoni, A., Fotiadou, C., Kyrmanidou, E., Vakirlis, E., Giannopoulou, C., Apalla, Z. and Ioannides, D. (2013), Association of chronic plaque psoriasis and severe periodontitis: a hospital based case-control study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 967–972. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04615.x
Funding sources No funding sources supported this work.
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Received: 26 December 2011; Accepted: 16 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.