Conflict of interest None
Psoriasis and cardiovascular risk. Assessment by different cardiovascular risk scores
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1566–1570, December 2013
How to Cite
Fernández-Torres, R., Pita-Fernández, S. and Fonseca, E. (2013), Psoriasis and cardiovascular risk. Assessment by different cardiovascular risk scores. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1566–1570. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04618.x
Funding sources This study has been supported in part by a grant from Pfizer for Investigator-Initiated Research.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Received: 6 February 2012; Accepted: 23 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.