Conflicts of interests The authors declare that they have no financial or other relationships that might lead to a conflict of interest.
Photodynamic therapy using topical 5-aminolaevulinic acid vs. surgery for basal cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 980–984, August 2013
How to Cite
Cosgarea, R., Susan, M., Crisan, M. and Senila, S. (2013), Photodynamic therapy using topical 5-aminolaevulinic acid vs. surgery for basal cell carcinoma. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 980–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04619.x
Funding sources This study was partly supported by the Romanian Ministry for Education and Research (research grant CEEX no. 102/2006)
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Received: 2 February 2012; Accepted: 23 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.