These authors contributed equally to this work.
Two novel mutations of the NCSTN gene in Chinese familial acne inverse
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1571–1574, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Wang, L., Chen, L., Ren, W., Mei, A., Chen, X. and Deng, Y. (2013), Two novel mutations of the NCSTN gene in Chinese familial acne inverse. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1571–1574. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04627.x
Conflict of interest none declared.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Received: 6 February 2012; Accepted: 30 May 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071357, 31171228
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 200804871043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.