These authors contributed equally to this work.
Two novel mutations of the NCSTN gene in Chinese familial acne inverse
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1571–1574, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Wang, L., Chen, L., Ren, W., Mei, A., Chen, X. and Deng, Y. (2013), Two novel mutations of the NCSTN gene in Chinese familial acne inverse. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1571–1574. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04627.x
Conflict of interest none declared.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Received: 6 February 2012; Accepted: 30 May 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071357, 31171228
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 200804871043
Table S1. Twenty three pairs of PCR primers used in this study.
|jdv4627_sm_TableS1.doc||51K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.