Conflict of interest disclosure We disclose to the editor any direct or indirect financial implication that the publication of this paper may have for us, our relatives, or our institution.
Quality of life in alopecia areata: a disease-specific questionnaire
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages e276–e281, March 2013
How to Cite
Fabbrocini, G., Panariello, L., De Vita, V., Vincenzi, C., Lauro, C., Nappo, D., Ayala, F. and Tosti, A. (2013), Quality of life in alopecia areata: a disease-specific questionnaire. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e276–e281. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04629.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Received: 21 February 2012; Accepted: 1 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.