Conflict of interest A. Alomar has been speaker for Almirall, Astellas, Leti. T. Bieber has been advisor, speaker or investigator for ALK Abelló, Astellas, Bencard, Galderma, Glaxo SmithKline, Leo, Novartis, Stallergenes. U. Darsow has been speaker, investigator and/or been a member of advisory boards for Allergopharma, ALK Abelló, Bencard, GSK, Hermal, Novartis Pharma, Stallergenes, Stiefel. M. Deleuran has been a speaker, participated in clinical trials and/or been a member of advisory boards for Merck, Novartis, Astellas, Leo Pharma, NatImmune, Pergamum, Pierre Fabre and Janssen-Cilag. A.-H. Fink-Wagner received honorarium from Pharmaxis and Chiesi during the last 3 years and was employed before that by Nycomed. J. Ring has been advisor, speaker or investigator for ALK Abelló, Allergopharma, Almirall/Hermal, Astellas, Bencard, Biogen-Idec, Galderma, Glaxo SmithKline, Leo, MSD, Novartis, Phadia, PLS Design, Stallergenes. S. Ständer was or is adviser, speaker and/or investigator for Aesca Pharma, Almirall/Hermal, Astellas Pharma, Beiersdorf AG, Birken, Essex Pharma, GSK, Pierre Fabre, Maruho, 3M Medica, Mundipharma, Novartis Pharma, Serentis, and Serono. Z. Szalai is investigator of clinical trials for Astellas, Novartis, Pfizer, Abbott, Pierre Fabre. A. Taïeb has received consulting and clinical trial honoraria from Pierre Fabre, Astellas, Almirall/Hermal, Leo and Novartis. T. Werfel has been advisor, speaker or investigator for ALK Abelló, Astellas and Novartis. A. Wollenberg has received research funding and lecture honoraria from, conducted clinical trials for, or is a paid consultant to Astellas, Basilea, GSK, Loreal, Merck, Novartis, MSD. Other authors declared no conflict of interest.
Guidelines for treatment of atopic eczema (atopic dermatitis) Part I
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1045–1060, August 2012
How to Cite
Ring, J., Alomar, A., Bieber, T., Deleuran, M., Fink-Wagner, A., Gelmetti, C., Gieler, U., Lipozencic, J., Luger, T., Oranje, A.P., Schäfer, T., Schwennesen, T., Seidenari, S., Simon, D., Ständer, S., Stingl, G., Szalai, S., Szepietowski, J.C., Taïeb, A., Werfel, T., Wollenberg, A. and Darsow, U. (2012), Guidelines for treatment of atopic eczema (atopic dermatitis) Part I. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 26: 1045–1060. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04635.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.