Conflicts of Interest Authors declare no conflict of interest in this study.
Evaluation of tourists’ UV exposure in Paris
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages e294–e304, March 2013
How to Cite
Mahé, E., Corrêa, M.P., Godin-Beekmann, S., Haeffelin, M., Jégou, F., Saiag, P. and Beauchet, A. (2013), Evaluation of tourists’ UV exposure in Paris. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e294–e304. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04637.x
Funding sources This work was performed within the framework of the ‘RISC-UV project’, funded by the French Interdisciplinary Groupement d’Intérêt Scientifique (GIS) Climat Environnement Société, and the University of Versailles-Saint Quentin en Yvelines (BQR2009), France.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Received: 12 February 2012; Accepted: 4 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.