Conflict of interest Dr. Hendriks and Dr. van de Kerkhof participated in a trial funded by Basilea Pharmaceutica. Dr. de Jong served as consultant for and participated in research with Biogen, Serono, Wyeth, and Abbott. Dr. Seyger has served as a consultant for Wyeth, Pfizer, and Abbott and received grants from Pfizer and LEO Pharma. Dr. van de Kerkhof served as consultant for Schering Plough, Cellgene, Centocor, Allmirall, UCB, Wyeth, Pfizer, Soffinova, Abbott, Actelion, Galderma, Novartis, Janssen Cilag and LEO Pharma. He also received research grants form Centocor, Wyeth, Schering Plough, Merck Serono, Abbott, Philips Lighting, Pfizer, Janssen Cilag, and LEO Pharma.
Combinations of classical time-honoured topicals in plaque psoriasis: a systematic review
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 399–410, April 2013
How to Cite
Hendriks, A.G.M., Keijsers, R.R.M.C., de Jong, E.M.G.J., Seyger, M.M.B. and van de Kerkhof, P.C.M. (2013), Combinations of classical time-honoured topicals in plaque psoriasis: a systematic review. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 399–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04640.x
Funding sources This systematic review was funded by LEO Pharma. LEO Pharma played no role in the design and conduct of the study or in the data collection, data management, data analysis, interpretation of the data, manuscript preparation, manuscript review or manuscript approval.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Received: 18 April 2012; Accepted: 11 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.