Conflict of Interest All authors have nothing to declare with the exception of the partial support of this study from Biopredictive by a reduced price of Fibrotest.
Assessment of methotrexate hepatotoxicity in psoriasis patients: a prospective evaluation of four serum fibrosis markers
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1007–1014, August 2013
How to Cite
Chládek, J., S̆imková, M., Vanec̆ková, J., Hroch, M., Vávrová, J. and Hůlek, P. (2013), Assessment of methotrexate hepatotoxicity in psoriasis patients: a prospective evaluation of four serum fibrosis markers. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1007–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04643.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Received: 6 February 2012; Accepted: 12 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!