Funding sources None declared.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Association of distinct IL-31 polymorphisms with pruritus and severity of atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 662–664, May 2013
How to Cite
Sokołowska-Wojdyło, M., Gleń, J., Zabłotna, M., Rębała, K., Sikorska, M., Florek, A., Trzeciak, M., Barańska-Rybak, W., Malek, M. and Nedoszytko, B. (2013), Association of distinct IL-31 polymorphisms with pruritus and severity of atopic dermatitis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 662–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04649.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.