Conflict of interest None declared.
Diagnosis and management of melanoma with regional lymph node metastases: a population-based study in France
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1081–1087, September 2013
How to Cite
Lévy-Sitbon, C., Barbe, C., Granel-Brocard, F., Lipsker, D., Aubin, F., Dalac, S., Truchetet, F., Michel, C., Mitschler, A., Arnoult, G., Le Clainche, A., Dalle, S., Bernard, P. and Grange, F. (2013), Diagnosis and management of melanoma with regional lymph node metastases: a population-based study in France. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1081–1087. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04652.x
Funding sources This study was supported by grants from the Ligue Contre le Cancer and the Fondation de France. [Correction added on 18 April 2013, after first online publication: the Fondation de France was added as a funding source.]
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Received: 24 February 2012; Accepted: 20 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.