Conflict of Interest The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Systemic steroids in the treatment of psoriasis: what is fact, what is fiction?
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1022–1025, August 2013
How to Cite
Mrowietz, U. and Domm, S. (2013), Systemic steroids in the treatment of psoriasis: what is fact, what is fiction?. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1022–1025. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04656.x
Funding sources None.
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Received: 11 May 2012; Accepted: 22 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.