Conflict of Interest Dr Gonzalez serves as consultant to Industrial Farmaceutica Cantabria (IFC).
Benefits of oral Polypodium Leucotomos extract in MM high-risk patients
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1095–1100, September 2013
How to Cite
Aguilera, P., Carrera, C., Puig-Butille, J.A., Badenas, C., Lecha, M., González, S., Malvehy, J. and Puig, S. (2013), Benefits of oral Polypodium Leucotomos extract in MM high-risk patients. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1095–1100. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04659.x
Funding Sources This study was supported in part by Grants 03/0019, 05/0302 and 06/0265 from Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias, Spain; by the CIBER de Enfermedades Raras of the Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain; by the AGAUR 2009 SGR 1337 of the Catalan Government, Spain; by the European Commission under the 6th Framework Programme, Contract nr: LSHC-CT-2006-018702 (GenoMEL) and by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) of the US National Institute of Health (NIH) (CA83115). This specific work was funded by a personal grant to Paula Aguilera, ‘Premi Josep Font’ from the Hospital Clinic of Barcelona, Spain. The study was partially supported by Industrial Farmaceutica Cantabria (IFC), Madrid, Spain.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Received: 07 February 2012; Accepted: 26 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.