Conflict of Interest None declared.
Effect of physician dress style on patient confidence
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages e333–e337, March 2013
How to Cite
Maruani, A., Léger, J., Giraudeau, B., Naouri, M., Le Bidre, E., Samimi, M. and Delage, M. (2013), Effect of physician dress style on patient confidence. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e333–e337. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04665.x
Funding Sources None declared.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Received: 11 April 2012; Accepted: 04 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.