Hereditary angioedema: first report of the Brazilian registry and challenges
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages e338–e344, March 2013
How to Cite
Grumach, A.S., Valle, S.O.R., Toledo, E., de Moraes Vasconcelos, D., Villela, M.M.S., Mansour, E., Pinto, J.A., Campos, R.A., França, A.T. and On behalf of group interested on HAE (GINHA) (2013), Hereditary angioedema: first report of the Brazilian registry and challenges. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e338–e344. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04670.x
Conflict of Interest None declared.
Funding Sources Authors did not have financial support to conduct this study.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Received: 3 February 2012; Accepted: 4 July 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Case Title: 45 year-old male with recurrent angioedema: WAO international case-based discussions, World Allergy Organization Journal, 2014, 7, 1, 2, , , , , , , ,
- 3International consensus on hereditary and acquired angioedema, Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, 2012, 109, 6, 395, , , , , , , , ,