Conflict of interest None reported.
Skin prick test reactivity to aeroallergens by filaggrin mutation status
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 238–241, February 2014
How to Cite
Hougaard, M.G., Johansen, J.D., Linneberg, A., Bandier, J., Stender, S., Carlsen, B.C., Szecsi, P.B., Meldgaard, M., Menné, T. and Thyssen, J.P. (2014), Skin prick test reactivity to aeroallergens by filaggrin mutation status. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 28: 238–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04679.x
Funding Sources The Danish Board of Health, The Danish Environmental Protective Agency, The Copenhagen County Research Foundation, Aase and Einar Danielsens Foundation, The Hørslev Foundation, The Velux Foundation, ALK-Abelló A/S, Denmark and The Danish Scientific Research Council.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2012
- Received: 2 April 2012; Accepted: 13 July 2012
- Danish Board of Health
- Danish Environmental Protective Agency
- Copenhagen County Research Foundation
- Aase and Einar Danielsens Foundation
- Hørslev Foundation
- Velux Foundation
- Danish Scientific Research Council
- ALK-Abelló A/S, Denmark
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.