Conflict of Interest The authors state no conflict of interest.
Dynamic skin changes of acute radiation dermatitis revealed by in vivo reflectance confocal microscopy
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1143–1150, September 2013
How to Cite
Vano-Galvan, S., Fernandez-Lizarbe, E., Truchuelo, M., Diaz-Ley, B., Grillo, E., Sanchez, V., Ríos-Buceta, L., Paoli, J., Sancho, S., Montero, A., Hernanz, R., Ramos, A., Jaen, P. and Gonzalez, S. (2013), Dynamic skin changes of acute radiation dermatitis revealed by in vivo reflectance confocal microscopy. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1143–1150. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04680.x
Funding sources None.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2012
- Received: 4 May 2012; Accepted: 20 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!