Conflict of Interest The Authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
The evaluation of family impact of recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa using the Italian version of the Family Dermatology Life Quality Index
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1151–1155, September 2013
How to Cite
Sampogna, F., Tabolli, S., Di Pietro, C., Castiglia, D., Zambruno, G. and Abeni, D. (2013), The evaluation of family impact of recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa using the Italian version of the Family Dermatology Life Quality Index. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1151–1155. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04682.x
Funding sources The study was financially supported, in part, by the Progetto Ricerca Corrente 2010 of the Italian Ministry of Health, Rome, Italy.
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2012
- Received: 16 May 2012; Accepted: 19 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.