Conflicts of interest None declared.
A clinical analysis of 58 chinese cases of pigmented fungiform papillae of the tongue
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
How to Cite
Tan, C., Liu, Y., Min, Z.-S. and Zhu, W.-Y. (2012), A clinical analysis of 58 chinese cases of pigmented fungiform papillae of the tongue. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04684.x
Funding sources This research was funded by a grant from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NO: 81173400).
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Received: 20 March 2012; Accepted: 19 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.