Conflict of interest Drs. K. Munte and Prof. T. Nijsten are both affiliated to the Erasmus Medical University Center and to a private practice specialized in Mohs micrographic surgery (Mohs klinieken).
Mohs micrographic surgery for basal cell carcinomas: appropriateness of ‘Rotterdam’ criteria and predictive factors for three or more stages
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1228–1235, October 2013
How to Cite
Flohil, S.C., van Dorst, A.M.J.M., Nijsten, T., Martino Neumann, H.A. and Munte, K. (2013), Mohs micrographic surgery for basal cell carcinomas: appropriateness of ‘Rotterdam’ criteria and predictive factors for three or more stages. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1228–1235. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04696.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Received: 7 May 2012; Accepted: 13 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.