Note on author affiliations During conduct of the clinical trials, Dr. Gordon’s affiliation was NorthShore University HealthSystem and Pritzker School of Medicine, Evanston, IL; and Dr. B. Strober’s affiliation was New York University, New York, NY
Safety results from a pooled analysis of randomized, controlled phase II and III clinical trials and interim data from an open-label extension trial of the interleukin-12/23 monoclonal antibody, briakinumab, in moderate to severe psoriasis
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1252–1261, October 2013
How to Cite
Langley, R.G., Papp, K., Gottlieb, A.B., Krueger, G.G., Gordon, K. B., Williams, D., Valdes, J., Setze, C. and Strober, B. (2013), Safety results from a pooled analysis of randomized, controlled phase II and III clinical trials and interim data from an open-label extension trial of the interleukin-12/23 monoclonal antibody, briakinumab, in moderate to severe psoriasis. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1252–1261. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04705.x
Funding sources The studies included in this analysis were supported by Abbott Laboratories.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Received: 24 April 2012; Accepted: 20 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.