Conflict of Interest None.
Arthritis as an important determinant for psoriatic patients to develop severe vascular events in Taiwan: a nation-wide study
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1262–1268, October 2013
How to Cite
Chin, Y.-Y., Yu, H.-S., Li, W.-C., Ko, Y.-C., Chen, G.-S., Wu, C.-S., Lu, Y.-W., Yang, Y.-H. and Lan, C.-C. E. (2013), Arthritis as an important determinant for psoriatic patients to develop severe vascular events in Taiwan: a nation-wide study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1262–1268. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04706.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Received: 23 April 2012; Accepted: 20 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.