Conflict of Interest C. Müller and A. Berensmeier are employees of Riemser Arzneimittel AG. RIEMSER Arzneimittel AG was a cosponsor of the ‘Stiftungsprofessur für Evidenz-basierte Medizin in der Dermatologie’ at the Charité-Universitätsmedizin, a position which was occupied by B. Rzany until 12/2011. K. Reich has received honoraria for participation in advisory boards and consulting activities from Riemser. No COI were given by T. Dirschka, T. Fischer and H. Hamm.
Efficacy and safety of methantheline bromide (Vagantin®) in axillary and palmar hyperhidrosis: results from a multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled trial
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1278–1284, October 2013
How to Cite
Müller, C., Berensmeier, A., Hamm, H., Dirschka, T., Reich, K., Fischer, T. and Rzany, B. (2013), Efficacy and safety of methantheline bromide (Vagantin®) in axillary and palmar hyperhidrosis: results from a multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: 1278–1284. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04708.x
Funding source This project was supported by a research grant from Riemser Arzneimittel AG.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Received: 28 July 2012; Accepted: 20 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.