Conflicts of Interest Dr Papp is a consultant and investigator for Celgene Corporation, Abbott, Amgen, Centocor, Janssen-Ortho, Merck, Novartis and Pfizer and an investigator for Astellas, Leo Pharma and Galderma, receiving honoraria and grants. Dr Kaufmann is an investigator for Abbott, Centocor, Leo, Novartis, Wyeth and Celgene Corporation, but has not received financial compensation. The Department of Dermatology received investigator fees for performing the clinical trials. He served as a speaker for Basilea and Allmiral and received honoraria from each. Dr Thaçi is on the advisory board of and is a consultant, investigator and speaker for Abbott, Leo, Novartis, Pfizer, Biogen-Idec, Janssen-Cilag and MSD, and received honoraria from each. He is also an investigator for Celgene Corporation. The Department of Dermatology received honoraria/compensation for conducting studies; no direct compensation was received. Ms Hu receives a salary as an employee of Celgene Corporation. Ms Sutherland receives a salary, stocks and stock options as an employee of Celgene Corporation. Dr Rohane received a salary and stock options as a former employee of Celgene Corporation.
Efficacy and safety of apremilast in subjects with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis: results from a phase II, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose-comparison study
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology © 2012 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages e376–e383, March 2013
How to Cite
Papp, K.A., Kaufmann, R., Thaçi, D., Hu, C., Sutherland, D. and Rohane, P. (2013), Efficacy and safety of apremilast in subjects with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis: results from a phase II, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose-comparison study. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, 27: e376–e383. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3083.2012.04716.x
Funding source Supported by Celgene Corporation.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Received: 25 April 2012; Accepted: 21 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.