The Pattern of Sleep Problems in Children with Down's Syndrome and Other Intellectual Disabilities
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
1996 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 145–159, June 1996
How to Cite
Stores, R., Stores, G. and Buckley, S. (1996), The Pattern of Sleep Problems in Children with Down's Syndrome and Other Intellectual Disabilities. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 9: 145–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3148.1996.tb00104.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Paper accepted March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.