Sleep Problems in Children with Severe Intellectual Disabilities: What Help is being Provided?
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2010
1996 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 160–165, June 1996
How to Cite
Wiggs, L. and Stores, G. (1996), Sleep Problems in Children with Severe Intellectual Disabilities: What Help is being Provided?. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 9: 160–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3148.1996.tb00105.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2010
- Paper accepted February 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.