Naturalistic Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Psychodynamic Psychotherapy with Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 245–251, September 2005
How to Cite
Beail, N., Warden, S., Morsley, K. and Newman, D. (2005), Naturalistic Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Psychodynamic Psychotherapy with Adults with Intellectual Disabilities. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 18: 245–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3148.2005.00223.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication 30 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.