Repeated Interviews with Children Who have Intellectual Disabilities
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2007
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 103–113, March 2008
How to Cite
Cederborg, A.-C., La Rooy, D. and Lamb, M. E. (2008), Repeated Interviews with Children Who have Intellectual Disabilities. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 21: 103–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3148.2007.00372.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication15 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.