Do You Know What I Feel? A First Step Towards a Physiological Measure of the Subjective Well-Being of Persons With Profound Intellectual and Multiple Disabilities
Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 366–378, July 2010
How to Cite
Vos, P., De Cock, P., Petry, K., Van Den Noortgate, W. and Maes, B. (2010), Do You Know What I Feel? A First Step Towards a Physiological Measure of the Subjective Well-Being of Persons With Profound Intellectual and Multiple Disabilities. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 23: 366–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3148.2010.00553.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication9 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.