Assessing Joint Attention Responding and Initiation in Children with Angelman Syndrome
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 450–458, September 2011
How to Cite
Summers, J. and Impey, J. (2011), Assessing Joint Attention Responding and Initiation in Children with Angelman Syndrome. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 24: 450–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3148.2011.00625.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication26 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.