LINDA BUCHAN is a Principal Clinical Psychologist who is presently working as Service Manager for People with a Mental Handicap, Tower Hamlets Health Authority, Community Health Services, 130 Sewardstone Road, London E2 9HN.
One-year continence project for people with mental handicaps
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
1989 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of the British Institute of Mental Handicap (APEX)
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 162–167, December 1989
How to Cite
Buchan, L., Chow, S. and Stoddart, A. (1989), One-year continence project for people with mental handicaps. Journal of the British Institute of Mental Handicap (APEX), 17: 162–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.1989.tb00552.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.