Doing Research with Lonely People
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
1998 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 132–134, Winter 1998
How to Cite
Booth, W. (1998), Doing Research with Lonely People. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 26: 132–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.1998.tb00068.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.