Participation in Research by People with Learning Disability: Origins and Issues
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
1999 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Learning Disabilities
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 43–47, Summer 1999
How to Cite
Kiernan, C. (1999), Participation in Research by People with Learning Disability: Origins and Issues. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 27: 43–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-3156.1999.tb00084.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.